The Year in Brief
The 2011/2012 financial year
- Net sales rose by 18 percent and reached SEK 5,200 million.
- Operating profit increased by 24 percent to SEK 470 million.
- Profit after tax rose by 23 percent to SEK 327 million, corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 14.65.
- Cash flow from the operations amounted to SEK 415 million corresponding to cash flow per share of SEK 18.90.
- Return on equity totalled 34 percent and the equity ratio was 37 percent.
- Six acquisitions were made, which added sales of more than SEK 430 million on an annual basis.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 8.00 per share.
- Demand grew, but the market was more fragmented than in the past, with variations between different geographic markets, customer segments and product niches.
- Growth in sales and profit is based on good organic growth, and on the sound development of the acquired companies.
- A reorganisation to provide greater potential for growth and efficiency was implemented at the transition to the new financial year. Two new business units were formed in conjunction with the reorganisation: Industrial Products and Energy Products. The Energy & Equipment business area was at the same time renamed Energy.
|Operating profit, SEKm||470||380||24|
|Return on working capital (P/WC), %||53||50||6|
|Earnings per share, SEK||14.65||11.80||24|
|Return on equity, %||34||31||10|
|Average number of employees||1,612||1,445||12|
|This document is in all respects a translation of the Swedish original Annual Report. In the event of any differences between this translation and the Swedish original, the latter shall prevail.|