The Year in Brief
The 2012/2013 financial year
- Net sales rose by 4 percent and reached SEK 5,403 million.
- Operating profit fell by 7 percent to SEK 437 million.
- Profit after tax fell 1 percent to SEK 323 million, corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 14.60.
- Return on equity totalled 30 percent and the equity ratio was 37 percent.
- Eight acquisitions were made, adding sales of around SEK 590 million on an annual basis.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 8.00 per share.
- The business climate on many of the Group's markets was hesitant and uneven during the year. The market is still fragmented, with business climate variations between different geographic markets, customer segments and product niches.
- Overall, sales and earnings for comparable units declined for the full year. Through the acquisitions, the Group demonstrated higher net sales and lower operating profit than the previous year.
|Net sales, SEKm||5,403||5,200||4|
|Operating profit, SEKm||437||470||-7|
|Return on working capital (P/WC), %||45||53||-15|
|Earnings per share, SEK||14.60||14.65||0|
|Shareholders' equity per share, SEK||51.20||46.20||11|
|Return on equity, %||30||34||-12|
|Average number of employees||1,815||1,612||13|
|For definitions, see page 100.|
This document is in all respects a translation of the Swedish original Annual Report. In the event of any differences between this translation and the Swedish original, the latter shall prevail.